Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Truth Shall Set You Free, like the Open Road

The truth is a powerful weapon. One that helps shed light on many subjects. You won’t find any of that in my posts. The truth is too… well truthful. Why be good and report the truth? To quote Spaceballs “Evil will always triumph because Good is dumb.”

Who am I? This is Troch. Part narrator, part friend, all man. I've known Mike, Paul and Andrea since Junior High. We’ve seen each other grow from immature school students to slightly more mature college students to young adults who still giggle at inappropriate words. I always knew that someday our paths would cross on an epic cross-country adventure…wait a minute! I’m not going on this adventure! Perhaps it’s because I still think this is a motorcycle:

Well, if you can’t join them, mock them! My role on this epic quest around the country will be to add some color to what I think my buddies Paul and Mike are up to. Could they find buried treasure? Maybe. Fight crime? Perhaps. Enter a Tony Danza look-a-like contest? They will when I tell the story!

Stay tuned for more…Troch out.


5 comments:

  1. Mike looks so sad in this picture. But Paul and Troch look so proud! That was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether it is a car, airplane or camel - no one wants the middle seat! Paul and I chose wisely. This was a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who got the hump?? or do you share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you guys are too funny! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. another Pirsig quote..

    "The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling."

    ReplyDelete