Monday, June 20, 2011

Mike & Paul Revealed: One trip winds down, another begins

Over the last few weeks we have seen Paul and Mike become the cause of and solution to many international incidents. However, if you think that the adventures of these two cyclists is over – you’re wrong. Deadly wrong.

The Phoenix Foundation founders, Lynch & Decker labeled our boys traitors for their inability to “find” and apprehend Johnny 5. As such, they consider the boys AWOL and have charged them both with treason. Now, Mike and Paul are on a mission to clear their names and help small town folk in the process. The boys are currently traveling through NH and ME fighting local thugs and land contractors. “Face” and “BA-riggs” will do what they have to in order to survive and remove all charges. Although this rideabout may be coming to an end, this new journey has begun….

Today, still wanted by the government for a crime they didn’t commit, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

3 comments:

  1. Ummm so I noticed that you guys were missing two people from your A-Team... I was wondering... Can I be Murdock? I do like helicopters (though I've never flown one) and I also enjoy breaking out of mental institutions.

    I also enjoy when a plan comes together... but that's more for the Colonel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to volunteer my services as the Colonel, I know very little of special operations tactics, but I am a Master of the one liner and sly grin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But can you wear black gloves full time? I didn't think so.

    ReplyDelete