Friday, May 6, 2011

Andrea Says: Driving the twisty roads

OK, so I was super tired after work yesterday and didn't have the time to blog. I spoke with Mike for a bit. He was sitting outside Norma and Adam’s home. He thought he saw an owl.


Mike said the day was a lot of fun and filled with twisty roads (maybe that is the Tail of the Dragon) that they enjoyed. He said there wasn’t too many other vehicles so they could take the course as they saw fit. (I am sure Paul will talk in more technical details about this road. I don’t retain that type of detail).


Most of our conversation last night revolved around the dinner they had with the Briggs. Mike said he had awesome barbecue – North Carolina pulled pork sandwich and the best onion rings ever (this is why I am marrying this man, because he knows my favorite foods). 


2 comments:

  1. Mike wasn't joking, we took him to a fantastic local BBQ joint. They slow smoke all their BBQ behind the restaurant all night. and their sauce is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete