Saturday, May 7, 2011

Andrea Says: Savannah is filled with linen suits and ball gowns

Got a few texts from Mike today to first inform me that they were stopping at an aviation museum and it was awesome, and second to let me know women in Savannah were fancy hats.

When I finally got him on the phone he couldn’t stop talking about how fancy everyone dresses in Savannah. He said it looks like they were all going to a wedding. Mike also said once they found a parking spot, two nice couples came over toward them just to talk.

Before this, the boys had a ton of riding to do. They stopped along the way at the Warner Robins Air Force base and saw some planes (he listed the planes, but I didn’t have the computer out and I don’t have a memory for those things). After the museum they got a quick lunch at a pizza place and continued riding until they hit Savannah, Georgia.










No comments:

Post a Comment